Friday, April 07, 2006

Somebody told me you look like your girlfriend

5 things that make me happy

1) travelling
2) writing - blogging, poetry, story, haiku, essay,etc
3) cable TV
4) movies
5) the great outdoors

There. I had been tagged.

On Wednesday, I encountered some network problem with my internet...my router and adapter went through a period of malfunction. Anyway, Fifi came over just now and he fixed everything up (ah, hero!) so now, everything is fine. But man...that guy accidentally deleted my Microsoft Office. Argh.

Man, thanks for coming over to help yeah. It was nice to see you too...after hmm..months of hibernation,on my part that is :)

Oh, I finally caught Ice Age 2: The Meltdown on Wednesday with Lauren!




I would have laughed and rocked the house down if not for the irritating cough. Yeah...my cough is still here..2 weeks already! I agree with Lauren though. The 1st one was funnier but hey...it's hard making a sequel, okay! Overall, it was very entertaining. One of those shows you can really just sit back and haha..let loose.

Tomorrow is Northbrooks' Speech Day. The sucky thing is that I also have an SF gathering/meeting tomorrow at a condo in Pasir Panjang. Where is it exactly, I have no idea! So I dont know...can I go Yishun and then to Pasir Panjang in time? Oh man. This sucks.

Oh ok...going for THE badminton session soon. Got to let off steam. Must scream and shout a la John McEnroe. You guys HAVE to see my friends (aka The Moonies) and I play. It's like watching the circus. Harlem Globetrotters of badminton, anyone?

It's like watching the circus which is slapped with an R(A) rating.

We play competitively and well, there are tantrums - racquet slamming, middle fingers, fights, self-abuses. Really, it's such a joy to see us play.

Maybe I will bring my camera along tonight.

Awrite. Off to Bishan Sports Complex.

Later.

###

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »