Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Service over love all

Gaaaaaah!

Another $21 gone for the medical check-up which took less than 10 minutes. O pray tell…isn’t it such a bloody pain in the tush?

Maybe I will be spared all this agony if I had lured the family to go Vietnam instead. Never mind…that will be my next destination in the near future. Somewhere in the near future. Somewhere in the bleak near future. Hah you get the point.


You Have a Choleric Temperament

You are a person of great enthusiasm - easily excited by many things. Unsatisfied by the ordinary, you are reaching for an epic, extraordinary life. You want the best. The best life. The best love. The best reputation.

You posses a sharp and keen intellect. Your mind is your primary weapon. Strong willed, nothing can keep you down. Your energy can break down any wall.

You're an instantly passionate person - and this passion gives you an intoxicating power over others.

At your worst, you are a narcissist. Full of yourself and even proud of your faults. Stubborn and opinionated, you know what you think is right. End of discussion.

A bit of a misanthrope, you often see others as weak, ignorant, and inferior.



Yeah lah..yeah lah. Narcissist. Ahaha. Ric Flair. Mr Perfect. Ravishing Rick Rude. Lex Luger.




Oh..TomKat have gotten a daughter. A pure scientologist! And the world waits for her 18 years on…

Anyway…

Hopefully I’ll get to Perth this weekend after all this fiasco. Will have to go to the High Comm again tomorrow morning to submit my medical. And then I have to pray for the best. Come end of May, I have been offered a trip to ENDAU ROMPIN for some wild adventure.




This trip was supposed to take place last October but it was cancelled due to monsoon season and the fasting month. And now…it’s finally here and I may not have the chance to go should I have a new job by then. I can take no-pay leave though. Anyway been wanting to go to Endau Rompin. Older than even the Amazon, it is one of the world’s oldest tropical rainforests with an estimated age of one million years.

Okay. Hopefully things work out and after Perth, it will be this action-packed trip. Already attended the briefing last week and it sounded so fun. Gonna walk on that bridge, do river crossing, do rapids, trek…best of all, I get to be with my cadets and it’s free.

Oh well.

There’s a saying old, says that love is blind
Still we’re often told, seek and ye shall find
So I’m going to seek a certain lad I’ve had in mind
Looking everywhere, haven’t found him yet
He’s the big affair I cannot forget
Only man I ever think of with regret
I’d like to add his initial to my monogram
Tell me, where is the shepherd for this lost lamb?

There’s a somebody I’m longin’ to see
I hope that he, turns out to be
Someone who’ll watch over me

I’m a little lamb who’s lost in the wood
I know I could, always be good
To one who’ll watch over me

Although he may not be the man some
Girls think of as handsome
To my heart he carries the key

Won’t you tell him please to put on some speed
Follow my lead, oh, how I need
Someone to watch over me
– Rosemary Clooney, Someone To Watch Over Me

My life is beautiful after all. I just have to ignore a few twits here and there who are out to make life sucky as hell. I am tired of being angry. Maybe it’s time to be in love.

I want to sleep.

2 more hours to badminton.

Breathe in..breathe out…summoning the spirit of John McEnroe. Wa-pah!

I am so in the wrong sport. I should play rugby.

###