Haha. Was reading Moebius' when I saw a link to someone's site. Let's see how I fare.
Memes while PMSing
My ex is dead.
Maybe I should be nicer to my parents.
I love old movies and songs.
I don't understand wasabe and those cheesy retro dance moves.
I lose money in gambling most of the time.
People say I'm not settled.
Love is a battlefield -- well that’s what Pat Benatar said.
Somewhere, someone is peeing/stuck in a lift.
I will always miss my grandma. The OTHER one.
Forever is far too long.
I never want to spend time with jerks.
I think the current US President is senile.
When I wake up in the morning, I say hello to John, Ringo, Paul and George (The Beatles, lah) who are stuck on my wall.
My past was spicy and lame at the same time.
I get annoyed when I hear loud music after midnight (clubs excluded) / I hear Michael Learns To Rock.
Parties are for social butterflies.
My dog is an imaginary Jack Russell.
My cat is an imaginary Mat Yoyo.
Kisses are the best when they start off slow.
Tomorrow never dies. (Hahaha, aye aye James Bond)
I really want to open an ice cream parlour by the beach in the Caribbean.
I have low tolerance for people who criticise country music and neighbourhood-shopping.
xxxxxxxxxxx
I didn’t do anything today. But for some strange reasons, I showered and brushed my teeth pretty early. That’s impressive considering I can be *ahem* quite a dirty girl. Haha. Parked myself in front of the telly earlier on to catch the World Music Award. It had a little tribute for Destiny's Child and well...it was so touching. Cry? Who me? No. Okay, maybe a little.
Planned to go to the tree top bridge at MacRitchie but well, it rained heavily so the plan was thwarted. Never mind, there’s always a next time. And maybe next time, Susan, Sha, Ting and Grace can go along.
Tomorrow? Hmmm…I hear Momo calling.
10 more days.
P/S: Am contemplating something dramatic with the hair. Hmmmm…
###
1 comment:
Excellent, love it! Black+jack+games grundy rain jackets La guardia airport mini bus rental Chalet domaine langlois Emergency dentist new york Stop smokingfree stop smoking Impress me much dance mp3 lexapro and vitamin b 12 archives texas lottery past results
Post a Comment