Monday, April 24, 2006

Perthed

17 more minutes on the clock...after "contributing" $3 to the slot.

Today was nice and less chaotic than yesterday. I guess everyone was DEAD tired yesterday and every little think pissed us off.

We reached Perth at 0630hrs and eventually reached the hotel at 0745hrs. We couldnt checked in because it was still too early so we left our baggages with the reception, before venturing out into the dead city. Well dead because everything opens at 1200hrs on Sunday. So i brought them to Subiaco and Fremantle...2 great places which had the weekend markets.

Anyway ..yeah..today was nice. All went back to bed after breakfast and we only left the place at noon. Went to Harbour Town and shopped till every thing closed...which was at 1700hrs, by the way. I bought a nice dress and a skirt from Portmans' and a Nike tennis skirt at the Nike factory outlet...and they basically wiped out everything i had on me. Not even sure if i have enough to buy my shampoo.

Before you laugh and dismiss me off for buying shampoo...let me say this. This shampoo CANNOT be found in Singapore. And oh, it's super good! It costs like $4 for a bottle.

Oh well.

It's going to be a lovely day tomorrow i hope. We are all going to the deserts - to the Pinnacles and some animal farm and wild life areas. I had been to all these places before but the father refused to let me off, citing "Must go as a family!" Whatever.

I had planned to visit the uni and old neighbourhood..and the museum and stuff. Gaaah...had to leave all that to WEdnesday, then. Damn.

Anyway, as i was shopping at Sportsgirl's, I received a call from SIF....hopefully, I can secure an interview when i get back. Then in the late evening, i received a call from AVA...hopefully, another interview when i get back. I need lots of luck here man. Oh..both are for Corporate Communications Officer. Interesting.

All right. Time now is 2230hrs. There is nothing else to do but to go to bed. It's going to be a long day tomorrow..12 hours on the road in fact.

Koalas, here I come. Just dont come near me. Don't even think of clinging. I'm no eucalyptus tree.

A thousand times goodnight, sweet people in Singapore.

P/S: How's the weather? It's lovely down here. Heh ;)

###