Saturday, April 22, 2006

Dreamers often lie

Ed: You know most malay women are circumcised…
Ting: How is the female circumcision done?

Ed: I think you remove the outer skin on the vagina. I think a thin layer off the clit.
Ting: How many layers of skin do you have?
Ed: You think we kueh lapis is it? So many layers?!?! Just one, lah!
Ting: Then no more?
Ed: Nope. That’s why Malay girls are horny.
Lauren: Because?
Ed: Because the clit is extra sensitive. No “hat”. Hahahahahahaha!
Lauren: ?????


That, my friends, was a short and vague lesson on female circumcision. Hope you ladies find it useful. And with that knowledge, now we know how Ismail can please a woman in 5 minutes. Must be a Malay woman. Hehe. Oh by the way, the “horny” part was just my own conclusion. There’s no scientific truth behind it.

Anyway..Ting and Grace, thanks for dinner and the hospitality just now. Next time, we’ll do an overnighter, okay? And Ting, thanks for believing that my English is powerful enough to crack the Da Vinci code. And well, since I *ahem* managed to uncode it…my English must be damn powerful. So minah and ah lian, you two better buck up.

Oh well.




Your Heart Is Blue

Love is a doing word for you. You know it's love when you treat each other well. You are a giving lover, but you don't give too much. You expect something in return.

Your flirting style: Friendly

Your lucky first date: Lunch at an outdoor cafe

Your dream lover: Is both generous and selfish

What you bring to relationships: Loyalty




Yeah. Loyalty. Not like some people. Sheesh.

Long ago and oh so far away
I fell in love with you before the second show
Your guitar
It sounds so sweet and clear
But you're not really here
It's just the radio

Don't you remember you told me you loved me baby
You said you'd be coming back this way again baby
Baby, baby, baby, baby, oh baby
I love you I really do

Loneliness
Is such a sad affair
And I can hardly wait to be with you again
What to say to make you come again
Come back to me again
And play your sad guitar

Don't you remember you told me you loved me baby
You said you'd be coming back this way again baby
Baby, baby, baby, baby, oh baby
I love you I really do
– Superstar, Carpenters

Ay me.

Come, night; come, Romeo; come, thou day in night,
For thou wilt lie upon the wings of night,
Whiter than new snow upon a raven’s back.
Come, gentle night; come, loving, black-browed night,
Give me my Romeo; and when I shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night
And pay no worship to the garish sun.
O, I have bought the mansion of a love,
But not possessed it; and though I am sold,
Not yet enjoyed. So tedious is this day
As is the night before some festival
To an impatient child that hath new robes
And may not wear them.
(Juliet, Romeo & Juliet, Act 3, Scene 2)

I am a romantic. My bad.



I can hear Perth calling.

A thousand times goodnight, star-crossed lovers.

###

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Sacred heart university board of trustees How to remove aurora adware Como hacer un negocio de plotters