- the father is anal-retentive and has an obsessive compulsive disorder
- the mother is going through menopause and screams at everything
- the sister is a toilet and phone hogger
- there is no privacy for anyone
- the father and brother smoke a lot
- the sister blares loud music after midnight in my bedroom
- the mother likes to have the radio and TV switched on at the same time
- the father likes to watch sports all the time on the communal TV
- going into the kitchen after midnight is frowned upon
- no proper conversations can be heard without someone screaming or getting agitated
The irony?
This is coming from the parasite of a child…26, unemployed and still living with the parents. God, I AM George Constanza.

Notice the similarity?
Fat, bespectacled and balding.
"It's not a lie, if you believe it" - George Costanza
"If you look annoyed all the time, people think you're busy" - George Costanza
"Now you listen to me: I want details and I want them right now. I don’t have job , I have no place to go… you’re not in the mood: well you get in the mood" - George Costanza
Watching re-runs of Seinfeld sure brought back memories of growing up. I love my TV.
| You Are 56% Happy |
![]() You're definitely a happy person, even though you have your down moments. You tend to get the most out of life, though there's always some more happiness to be squeezed. |
56% is not a very convincing kind of happy, right?
| You Are 72% Open Minded |
![]() You are a very open minded person, but you're also well grounded. Tolerant and flexible, you appreciate most lifestyles and viewpoints. But you also know where you stand firm, and you can draw that line. You're open to considering every possibility - but in the end, you stand true to yourself. |
Well, people do comment that I am open-minded. Maybe. I can take most things but definitely not everything. Example? The caricatures depicting Prophet Muhammad in the Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten. I mean, come on, what was that all about?
Freedom of expression?
Sure. But to the point of being insensitive to the most touchy subject in the world (religion)? Can you imagine someone defacing a picture of Jesus? Giving him extra moustache? Chest hair, and all? Will that be equally blasphemous? Or will that be side-splitting hilarious? How about a picture of a church resembling a club..say, Zouk? And the devotees as techno-loving party animals?
However, religious issues aside, yeah I guess I am pretty much open for anything else. If you tell me you kiss/fuck on the first date, well good for you. If you tell me you are bisexual, well good for you. If you tell me you have AIDS, well I’m still your friend. If you tell me you are still hung up on your jerk-o-boyfriend/girlfriend, hey, whatever, your choice.
It doesn’t mean that I agree with you or what you have done or did. We live our own lives and right now, yours seems to be more interesting.

Met Val and Andrew for our almost-weekly gathering at S11. Andrew was lamenting how teachers like him have no time for a credible social life. It’s pathetic. And oh so funny.
Ed: At this rate, you can never find a wife.
Andrew: Wife? How about a girlfriend first?
Ed: Do you even go out?
Val: What social life do you have?
Andrew: I read comics.
[Ed and Val gave each other quizzical looks.]
Ed: Gaaah! Then maybe you can go to a comic shop and check out the girl at the counter.
Andrew: Siao! When I go to a comic shop, I will get what I want and zhao quickly.
Val: Hmmm..you are thinking of a holiday place right? Maybe can go ...
Ed+Val: Vietnam!
Andrew…sometimes I feel so guilty hanging out with you. It’s like depriving you of some social time with the possible girls out there. Hehe.
Oh well.
Been hearing/talking a lot of BGR issues lately. Some good, some bad, some plain sad. Humans are funny. When they don’t have a relationship, they crave for it. When they are in it, they yearn freedom. When it’s over, they go bonkers.
I know. It is impossible to remain unaffected in one’s whole life. But, are things so complicated? No, they are not. It is simply a matter of acceptance. Do you accept them? Do you concur? Can you forgive? Can you forget?
I was watching BABETTE's FEAST on Arts Central just now (God bless that channel) and I enjoyed it tremendously, to the amusement of the siblings. Anyway, kudos to the channel for airing a show that was befitting to the Christians’ Easter celebration. Babette’s Feast was simple but compelling.
Two lonely Danish women.
A French Catholic refugee.
A quaint Protestant village.
A feast fit for Napolean.
Loneliness.
Sacrifice.
Choices.




Full of Christian metaphors and symbolism. The Eucharist being the most significant. The movie also reminded me of the fact that people are quick to assume the unknown as evil and wrong. And that brought me back to the Prophet Muhammad caricature incident. Islam is insulted by some others because they think it is an evil sect which breeds terrorists. Their ignorance is then depicted in their childish acclaim to comedic parody fame.
Anyway...
I chose this path.
I have to accept this.
It was my choice.
Tough.
Deal with it.
A thousand times goodnight, collared workers.
###


1 comment:
What a great site http://www.free-on-line-anti-virus.info/Norton-antivirus-2004-warez.html Clomid multiple ovulation long blonde hair boy Horsepower rating for 2005 pontiac grand prix
Post a Comment