Don’t disturb skaterboy.
Don’t disturb skaterboy.
Don’t disturb skaterboy.
…
Clara: Do you want to catch a show this week?
Ed: When? Your working hours are irregular!
Clara: Oh yeah…I cant confirm what time I finish work.
Ed: Yeah man.
Clara: I’m sounding like a bad boyfriend. I’ve got no time for you!
What the hell.
Anyway…
It’s one of those nights when Lauren and I had our night walk. Managed to get her to walk with me around Tanjong Pagar as always. This time, we spent a longer time at the Red Dot Building. Oh photos are bad because I refuse to use flash. *cough*excuses*cough*
Where to exit?
The White House building houses the Singapore Chinese Chamber Institute of Business. We found it amusing how the acronym still sounded a mouthful. It sounds like some Hokkien swear words..you know, those knnbccb thingies.
The pub at the Red Dot building. It’s a very yuppie-muppie place. Not for me.
More likely to hang out here…a café.
From the second floor, we could see the museum/studio.
The corridors are eerie.
Saw some photo project/exhibition at the lobby.
We then went into the museum/studio (whatever). There’s a David Gan showcase happening…and it features the covers of many magazines past and present. Some are really horrendous.
Women looked like transvestites back in the 80s. Cover-worthy? Definitely not.
Hmm.. I don’t get it either.
Haha. I kick myself sometimes.
More bo liao moments.
Oh Rae, this is for you.
One question…
How was this hot?
The 80s were indeed really terrible years.
As we walked down the alleys, we chanced upon many interesting shophouses.
A pub named “C U 2 9”? That’s so lame.
Saw these on the walls of 2 shophouses. I think they belong to some Chinese clans or something. Very retro, neh.
Seedy looking hotel..Damenlou Hotel. Wonder how much they charge for 2 hours…hmm.
Ah. Raw Spa Gym is found at Ann Siang Hill. It’s dubiously gay. I really want to know what is happening inside. And oh, I think it’s the only 24-hr gym here. Did I mention that it has that gay-Blue Oyster (of the Police Academy series fame) feel?
We soon made our way to Robinson Road/Raffles Place.
That High Street Café? What fuck?
Lauren and I then settled our bums by the river. We soon drifted into the realms of depression for it is indeed Dark Age for us.
Civilisation. Modernisation. Decadence.
I would love to have my wedding here. Big enough to recreate that “void-deck” atmosphere. Hah.
Our last stop..my favourite The Arts House. I am not chi-chi…it’s just that I love movies and theatres.
That’s how Lauren and I spent our Monday night. Immersing ourselves into the lives we cant afford.
Pathetic.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment