We are young
Heartache to heartache we stand
No promises, no demands
Love is a battlefield
We are strong, no on can tell us we're wrong
Searchin' our hearts for so long
Both of us knowing
Love is a battlefield
You're beggin' me to go, you're makin' me stay
Why do you hurt me so bad
It would help me to know
Do I stand in your way, or am I the best thing you've had
Believe me, believe me, I can't tell you why
But I'm trapped by your love and I'm chained to your side
We are young
Heartache to heartache we stand
No promises, no demands
Love is a battlefield
We are strong, no once can tell us we're wrong
Searchin' our hearts for so long
Both of us knowing
Love is a battlefield - Love Is A Battlefield, Pat Benatar
Havent heard that song in years and well…I finally downloaded it. Hah. Anyway, I am aware that most of us are going through some really rough patches. And I mean REALLY rough patches. I can dare say that the common feeling is that of lost...lost in life, lost in love, lost in translation, lost in transit, lost in technology, etc. Though I am not in a good shape myself, I just hope we all can survive whatever shit we are facing right now. No cutting, no killing. No fading away.
You know..I may sound depressed and stuff but truth is, I am still hoping and believing. So, ladies, my stars my loves, please please hang on in there. Victory will be fucking sweet, I tell you. And when we all eventually win, we need to look pretty, gorgeous and cool for one another. I understand we all need some time alone but hey, whenever you dolls want to talk, I am always here.
Always.
Unless I am in the toilet. Which I will then put you on loudspeaker if you still need to ..erm..release some steam. Point is, if you need to share, I'm here.
And what you can do for me? Be there when my day arrives ;)
Awrite. Crap aside...
Was watching 13 Going On 30 and crap, I was bawling my eyes out. Don’t ask me why. I just found some parts very sad. That is why I hate to watch romantic comedies. They always make me cry.


.jpg)

First time I was watching it…I love it. :)
Meiling passed me 2 pairs of movie passes for the special screening of Inside Man. Of course I am going!
P/S: I think BlinkyMummy looks like Karen Mok. I love Karen Mok.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment