Tuesday, April 11, 2006

It’s gonna be one of those boliao entries…

The Fallen Princess with swollen eyes.. says:
sometimes i wish to go out


The Fallen Princess with swollen eyes.. says:
but there's nowhere to go, and nuthin to do


Actually I don't give a fuck says:
yup..


Actually I don't give a fuck says:
but if i dont go out..i will be like a crazy woman..


Actually I don't give a fuck says:
unwashed...


The Fallen Princess with swollen eyes.. says:
but staying at home and surf, there r no sites to surf


The Fallen Princess with swollen eyes.. says:
i know, me too


Actually I don't give a fuck says:
it's disgusting..


Actually I don't give a fuck says:
we are going to be like constance chee..then we fuck the karang guni man..

Actually I don't give a fuck says:
and then we kill little kids

The Fallen Princess with swollen eyes.. says:
u kill me mona, u really do


Seriously, woman. I really don’t know what is going to happen to us. I dont know if I should be happy or sad that we are in this together. Whatever it is, I am glad we're tight.And don’t worry, I wont say anything about my “toyboy” anymore. Pooh. Whatever.



You are a Black Coffee

At your best, you are: low maintenance, friendly, and adaptable

At your worst, you are: cheap and angsty

You drink coffee when: you can get your hands on it

Your caffeine addiction level: high




I don’t agree with the level of caffeine addiction because I can live without caffeine. But I agree that at my worst, I am cheap and angsty. Haha. I am.



You Are a Chocolate Chip Cookie

Traditional and conservative, most people find you comforting.

You're friendly and easy to get to know. This makes you very popular - without even trying!



Traditional and conservative and I only give it to my husband. *roll on the floor with self-amusement*

You Should Be a Film Writer

You don't just create compelling stories, you see them as clearly as a movie in your mind. You have a knack for details and dialogue. You can really make a character come to life.

Chances are, you enjoy creating all types of stories. The joy is in the storytelling. And nothing would please you more than millions of people seeing your story on the big screen!





Agree. I regret taking Mass Comm sometimes. Should have taken Film, Sound and Video. The mother would have been happier. She wanted me to be a film director. I guess it’s all too late.

Q1) Ever been given a ring?
…only by the mother.

Q2) Song you currently listening to?
…Muse’s Plug In Baby

Q3) Last gift you gave?
… a scarf to my lesbian partner, Lauren *wink*

Q4) How many times have you dropped your cell?
…countless

Q5) Last sport played?
…badminton

Q6) Things you spend alot of money on?
…computer, hair, make up, clothes (urgh I am so girly!)

Q7) Three things you ate last?
…chicken, fish, cabbage

Q8) What you notice first about the opposite sex?
…smile

Q9) One favorite song:
…I’ll Stand By You - Pretenders

Q10) Where do you live?
…Ang Mo Kio

Q11) High school you attended?
…Mayflower Sec

Q12) Cell phone service provider?
…SingTel

Q13) Favorite mall/ store?
…Suntec, I think (it doesn’t matter anymore)

Q14) Longest job held?
…the last one.

Q15) Do you own a pair of dice?
…yup. Wanna roll them?

Q16) Do you prank call people?
…heh, I used to do it with Liah when we were in secondary school

Q17) Last wedding attended?
…Chee Kiong’s

Q18) First friend you call if you won the lottery?
…hmm..Ting. She is most probably the one who will urge me to buy

Q19) Last time you attended church?
…long time ago (yes I did go to church)

Q20) Favorite fast food restaurant?
…no preference

Q21) Biggest lie you've heard?
…nah…

Q22) Where do you work?
…work?

Q23) Where do you go to university?
…Edith Cowan..perth…very very laidback place.

Q24) Can you cook?
…I can, if I want to

Q25) What kinda car do you like?
…I rather have a Vespa

Q26) Best kisser?
…I don’t know. Havent kissed enough people

Q27) Last time you cried?
…no comments

Q28) Most hated food?
…anything with seaweed and squids (okay that sound like most Jap food)

Q29) Thing you like most about yourself?
…easily entertained

Q30) Thing you hate most about yourself?
…too laidback

Q31) Have a secret you can't tell?
…nope. I have no secrets. Someone bounds to know something.

Q32) Longest shift worked?
…14 hours @ Metro

Q33) Favorite movie?
…Dead Poets Society

Q34) Can you sing?
…yup :)

Q35) Last concert attended?
…Oasis concert

Q36) Favorite restaurant?
…I kind of like Esmirada’s @ CHIJMES

Q37) Last movie watched?
…Ice Age 2

Q38) Favorite alcoholic drink?
…trick question. Next!

Q39) Things you never leave home without?
…watch and handphone

Q40) Immediate vacation spot?
…Tioman anytime (except monsoon season)

Q41) Reason you did this survey?
…because I don’t want to go to bed

Yeah right.


One Chinese boy
One Malay girl
One unforgettable love story...

I think tomorrow I shall watch SEPET. I am in the mood for a Cantonese/English/Malay Ah Beng-Minah love story.






Some people don’t understand why I like this show so much. I have been plugging this movie countless of time. If you like Romeo and Juliet stuff..the forbidden romance stuff..you will like this. You just have to watch it. I can lend you the movie.

Sweetness.

Hah.

A thousand times goodnight, Ah Bengs and Minahs.

###

No comments: