For the missing Moonies – Star, Beam and Blush - this was at Jayanne’s yesterday.
I didn’t join the post-dinner Heart Attack game because I was watching Goodbye Lenin on Arts Central..like a sleeping Buddha.
Anyway, the game got violent and brutal. Curses and expletives filled up the whole house and every so often, screams of pain could be heard. Tsk tsk tsk.
Meet the culprits/victims (whatever):
Jo - Hostess with the mostest.
Jay – Host who flashed his guests.
Ting – The budding Toa Payoh bookie.
Grace – “I-must-get-my-revenge-and-whack-them-back!”
Lauren – Fuck my hands.
Ismail – Most hated pariah.
Had fun!
###
1 comment:
Excellent, love it! Saucony womens running free hockey player clipart Jaguar xk floor mats 'synergy st hockey stick price' Houston woods camping in ohio mission hockey sticks I like hockey Call center india training Vintage yamamoto cowboy handbag handmark air hockey serial code Avg.com virus protection free belavi face lift massage home-study course Fitness competitors off season sample diets http://www.how-to-design-web-page-0d0a.info toronto hockey equipment sales Swim hockey soccer fundraiser shirts Blonde high-school fuck Car alarm radio frequency problems Antidepressants and vaginal discharge
Post a Comment