Fuck off.
Fuck off.
Fuck off.
Like I am not feeling shitty enough. I hate you for doing this to me. You have never supported me in everything I have done. You go on and on giving hurtful words. Do you think I like what I am going through? You think? You think?
My eyes hurt. My will is crushed.
I hate you for not believing in me. Is there even a soul who believes in me? I hate you for everything that you said to me. It’s destructive. It's freaking demoralising. It's devastating.
You've never failed to make me regret my decisions. Everything I did yesterday, last month, last year, last 3 years..5 years..etc.
This is too much.
I cant take it anymore. I feel really sick. Self-pity doesn’t work here. I just hate myself.
I cant believe I am ranting like a 16 year old teenager.
This is a fucking sad Saturday.
Fuck you.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment