Monday, April 10, 2006

So you think you can tell?

Your Job Dissatisfaction Level is 67%


Your job is a total bummer, and probably the worst job you've ever had. Your co-workers stink. Your boss is a jerk. And your company is probably in trouble.

Think about finding a new job quickly, even if it's just a not-so-great transition job. You've got to get out of there as quickly as you can!




Already did. Next!

Your Dating Purity Score: 85%

You are an innocent dater.

You're either lacking in dating experience or have had a long serious relationship.

Either way, there's still plenty of fish in the sea out there for you to sample!


Dan...
Bila esok datang kembali
Seperti sedia kala
Di mana kau bisa bercanda

Dan...
Perlahan kau pun
Lupakan aku mimpi buruk mu
Dimana telah ku tancapkan duri tajam
Kau pun menangis menangis sedih
Maafkan aku

Dan...
Bukan maksud ku
Bukan ingin ku melukaimu
Sedarkah kau di siniku pun terluka
Melupakanmu menepikanmu
Maafkan aku

Lupakanlah saja diriku
Bila itu bisa membuatmu
Kembali bersinar
Dan berpijar seperti dulu kala
Caci-maki saja diriku
Bila itu bisa membuatmu
Kembali bersinar
Dan berpijar seperti dulu kala
- Dan, Sheila On 7


One more won't hurt.

You Are a Bright Star Soul


Like a shining star, you have no trouble being the center of attention. In fact, you often feel a bit hurt when all eyes aren't on you

You need to be number one in everything, no matter how trivial. And it's this ego that both hurts your confidence and helps you achieve.

You're dramatic and a powerhouse of pure energy. You posess a divine quality or uniqueness that's hard to define.

A natural performer, it's likely you'll become famous in some circles. Just learn not to take everyone's reaction to you so personally!

Souls you are most compatible with: Newborn Soul and Prophet Soul.




Well, are you my Newborn Soul? Or, my Prophet Soul? Will I ever know?

Amazing. Here I am at 0130hrs and already sleepy. It’s not natural when I woke up at 1530hrs today. Man…I am becoming a sloth!


My favourite sloth, Sid.


Anyway, it’s back. A period I call the “blues”. And it’s not just me but it seems to be lingering among the circles of friends as well. It seems like everyone is upset over something or with someone. Everyone is bothered by something or by someone. Is it just the Autumn air?




You know, I remember back then when we were younger and foolish. We declared we would not be fazed by the perils of love and the harshness of life. How silly we were. We declared we would not be affected by the thoughts of others and our lives our own. How silly we were. Look at us. Dare you say we are not affected?

Remember how every anger was punctuated with the slamming of the door? It is not the same anymore, isn’t it? If we can turn back time, where will you be tomorrow? If we can fast forward time, where will you be tomorrow? What will you be doing?


Think, monkey, think.

If I can turn back time, I will return to the day I squatted by the drain, brushing my teeth after recess. It all started from there. Or maybe I backtrack to those days when Liah and I would walk back from school everyday, laughing and singing our way home. Sometimes I wonder what went wrong after all that.

Indulgence, is this blog.

I will not fast forward anything. The world is changing too fast as it already is. Okay, here’s the truth..The future is too dark and scary. Right now, I do not know what tomorrow will bring, let alone next month, next year. Right now, there is no use in me planning everything. What’s the bloody point?


Pinky: What are we going to do tonight, Brain?
Brain: The same thing that we do every night, Pinky. Try to take over the world!
...The pinky..the pinky and the brain brain brain brain brain....


Salute this small mouse who thinks big. He probably has a lifetime supply of cheese stashed somewhere and that’s why he doesn’t have to think about survival. That’s why he has lots of time to plot. God bless this mouse.

Mental.

It is Monday. It is a do-or-die week for me. The deepest gut feeling says “Die!” It is going to be another sad week.

P/S: Where are you?

###

No comments: