Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I am the street cat..hear me purr.

I am super tired today. And I still cant believe that I actually begged the mother. “Let’s go home,” I said countlessly.

Went down to SA Tours at People’s Park Complex with the mother and sister in the pouring rain. Apparently, there was a complication with my visa. Just mine. Bloody hell. Do I look like Osama or something? Do I really look like a man? God. So tomorrow, I have to drag my sorry ass down to the Australian Embassy near Nassim Road in the morning to settle my visa. Yup..early morning because they close at noon. What the…

Tell me about it.

I brought the 2 most troublesome women in my life (the mother+ sister) to Clarke Quay after that for lunch+dinner. Brought them to Fisherman’s Wharf, Oysters and Chips. Love that place. For $6.50, you get a huge kick ass dory fillet, a choice of fries, chips or coleslaw and a drink. There are fresh oysters too for those who like it..erm..raw.


Don’t they look like mucus/boogers?

Anyway, love the food there. Had quite a nice meal and a good time chatting without the men (the brother and father). After that, the mother dragged both of us to Lao Pa Sat to see an old friend who was mending a clothes shop there. Walked in the rain and after that, we headed to Marina Square and Suntec. I was totally tired by then.

And oh…when I said the place/the way was "there", why didn’t u people listen to me? Unbelievable. I don’t understand why a domestic housewife and an idiot refused to listen to my directions. Wasted time following their street trek. Next time, please ah..listen to me. I roamed around more often than you people do. I know my corners and alleys. LISTEN TO ME!!!! *grumblegrumble*




It’s crunch time tonight. It’s like it’s almost the final. What is it?
AC Milan versus Barcelona.

Okay.
Got to go and support my men.
Who?
Everyone, lah. I like them all…Kaka and Ronaldinho alike.

Later.

P/S: Badminton tomorrow. Where did I chuck my racquet?
P/S/S: I need my Italian food fix. I miss Oaks' aglio olio. Urgh..so pricey.

###

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Suzuki forenza Lesbian ass kiss Cellulite click hard here lose Papys voyeurs pretty little boobs