...snot trickling down the crevices of a blocked nose...
The toilets are officially done. Finally. The constant drilling and cementing gave me headache and the house had been very dirty. Not only that, I had been waking up to strange men (not in the least pleasurable sense) coming in and out of my bedroom. I really need a door knob.
Am feeling damn pathetically weak and miserable right now. Never underestimate the power of being caught in the rain at this age. Body takes longer time to counter cold. Couldnt sleep due to blocked nose last night so I caught Drawn Together on youtube and succumbed to Ramly burger at 0330hrs.
Mentioning age earlier...i am turning 27 real soon. The thought of it makes me a little bit woozy. Maybe there will be no celebration this time round. I dont really feel the mood for it.
Still...
I wish it will be a better year next year. 2006 has been one hell of emotional and financial rollercoaster, full of empty promises and hot air. I made more friends that I have made any other year...that is probably one of the few good things. Good and bad thing.
Shall go wash up.
I have about 60 more pages to edit.
Go me.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment