Yeah right. Two minutes later, we decided to get out of the library, got a cab and headed to Susan’s home in Bendemeer.
The plan was for me to do my work in the comfort of a home and with TV going softly at the background. But I was distracted (and green with envy) by Susan’s Rome, Milan and Paris’ loots.
LV, Gucci, Furla.
I like the black Furla the most.
And then the kaypoh me checked out her shoe cabinet.
There’s still the other side, okay.
Mostly hers…with Sean having about 4-5 pairs?
Anyway after that I got busy with Cosmo magazines and by the time I was done..gasp…it was almost 2000hrs! In between, I even managed to doze off on her couch as well. Hahaha. Damn tired lah. Took #133 home and 30 minutes later I reached my place.
The toilet in the kitchen is FINALLY done. I was so happy because .. erm.. I hadn’t had my bath. Before I left home this morning, the door was still uninstalled. So yeah….had my virgin shower in the new toilet when I got home just now.
This is the state of my room this morning.
Will update tomorrow…when it gets worse.
And for the next 1-2 weeks, God knows where I will sleep.
Geez, this is getting too common.
Awrite. Gonna do a little work before heading to moo-moo land. It’s back to HTA tomorrow for the last weekday course of the year. And tomorrow, we are going to have our revolver classification shoot.

We had the dry practice on Monday. Almost peed in my undies. Havent touched a pistol in years, man!

This is the Taurus .38 revolver. Gonna use this tomorrow.
And due to the shoot, tomorrow’s dismissal time is yet to be confirmed. Eurgh! I need to get stuff for the Pulau Ubin camp this weekend. Mentioning that, again I am kind of nervous. I cant remember the last time I went there as a trainee.
Wait…let me recall.
It was in Dec 1996! Freaking 10 years ago, okay! I really hope I don’t fall and break my bones while doing the rock climbing and all the high rope elements. Need to remind myself that I am not as agile or flexible as I was then.
A consolation: We get to sleep in the bunk. No pitching and sleeping in god damn hot tents.
That’s it.
Edit.
A thousand times goodnight, adventure seekers.
P/S: I have come out with a little contest for the readers. Will put it in detail one of these days. Am looking forward to your participation.
P/P/S: Thanks Susan for the kind hospitality.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment