





TRUST THE MAN has many funny/cute/awww moments but in all honesty, they are all nothing that we haven’t seen before. I like to like this movie (because of my sister-in-law Maggie Gyllenhaal. And Eva Mendes is so fucking hawt!) and shower it with many compliments BUT they seem kind of hard to pour out. The characters seem one dimensional and the ending…oh man..the ending is so crappy, it’s funny.
Tobey: What's another kind of flower that you can get for a girl besides a rose?
Tom: What about an orchid?
Tobey: Are you kidding? That's even more expensive!
Then just give her a Kinder Surprise for goodness’ sake.


Great Xmas gift – chocolate AND a toy.
Eh don’t steal my idea.
Anyway, TRUST THE MAN is a big pity because there are so many huge names – David Duchovny, Julianne Moore, Maggie G, Billy Crudup (and he looks like Sugar Ray’s Mark McGrath), Eva Mendes, Gary Shandling, Ellen Barkin..etc etc. Again I have to say it is not bad. But this socio-relations-dramedy can be a whole lot better by giving us reasons to believe. The plot is somewhat engaging but viewers will be left cold as to why the characters engage in the activities that they do. That is kind of frustrating. And there is no reason to like the characters…but oh well, strangely, it is still a likeable offering. I think it is because Eva Mendes is just too hot.

At 32, she is very much scorching.
Yes yes…lesbian tendency have I.
I know, I know.
Oh.
Went La Senza and yeah, I bought a pair of undies for the sister. This is on top of the card and the tambourine of course!
Left Hira after the movie. She went home while I joined Fifi, Din, Shadiq, Ash, Fengyi and Serene at Starbucks@Paragon. Chatted nonsense and by 2300hrs I was ready to go home. Yup, my officer course is starting at 0830hrs later and ..eurgh..i haven’t ironed the god damn uniform yet.
Uniform still look very blue and I look so eager-beaver-ish.
Oh check out the boring black heels.
Hush Puppies, man.
When I collected the uniform last Tuesday, the young Malay store-man (ah, repetition!) said:
Man: Ah here’s your Hush Puppies heels.
Ed: Waaah, Hush Puppies sey..
Man: See? Very nice right?
Ed: Err..
Man: Can wear for Hari Raya Haji, right?
Ed: Err…
Man: Wear lah I want to see.
Ed: O..kay…
Man: Wah nice right? Can wear for Hari Raya later.
Ed: Ri..ght.
Man: Anyway are you working as a perfume seller?
Ed: Huh? No.
Man: Oh…thought you are because you smell so nice.
Ed: Erm…I just showered.
Then I walked away.
A thousand times goodnight, sweet scent of Australian summer.
P/S: Thanks babe for the Victoria’ Secret Strawberries and Champagne spray.
P/P/S: Must I go for the course tomorrow? Then I will be too shagged for the Manchester derby at night!
###
No comments:
Post a Comment