Friday, December 08, 2006

Something in the fish...

It is almost 0400hrs and I have spent the last 3 hours doing something so unproductive...but sexciting enlightening at the same time. Thank God I did a substantial amount of work in the afternoon, amidst the drilling in the kitchen and the drilling downstairs.

Yes, my life is fucking noisy with heavy drilling right now.

Anyway was out with Liah for a while before meeting the rest for her damn belated birthday dinner. We headed to freaking Daiso at PS. I found a perfect gift for the soon-to-be-18 sister. What goes well with the electric guitar her boyfriend bought her?

Why...a freaking tambourine, of course!


Yes. I bought the sister a $2 blue tambourine.
She deserves it.



At 1945hrs, we finally got a place at Fish & Co. Clara joined us 15 minutes later.




The final one...tired banker Clara and Ed.
Clara was sick.
Still skinny.
25kgs now? Heh.

We headed to Carrefour for a while before ending the night at TCC for coffee/tea and gossips. Then Noreen's hubby picked us up in their new Red car (Clara took NEL back) and we headed to Sembawang to drop Weiling off. Thanks Faizal.

Am meeting my writer at 1130hrs. Need to get a hair net for Saturday...for the officer course. Am beginning to dread it. Maybe it is a big mistake to participate? Okay, maybe it just hits me at the wrong time.

Right now, I am in no state of ecstacy to wear that uniform (even though I love uniform), let alone to be in it for about 8-10 hours. Knowing that the cops are all out of HTA on Saturday is just an unmotivating factor. Heh.

The girls were talking about having babies and settling down just now. Quite unnerving I must say...especially the part where they made a pact to be pregnant together in 2010.

Noreen: Weiling and I want to get pregnant together when we are 30.
Liah: I also want. I'll try to get married by 29 and hopefully by 30, I can get pregnant.
Noreen: Yeah!
Liah: If I am still single at 30, I'll adopt.

Man...the only thing I will adopt if I am still swinging single at 30 is a freaking terrapin.



Some people dig group dates.
Some dig group sex.
My friends dig group pregnancy.

Am I tempted to join this fertilised-egg-party?
Hmmm....

Ask me again when I turn 29.

A thousand times goodnight, fallopian tubes and ovaries.


P/S: St*r called and we touched briefly on marriage. People around me are freaking me out.

P/P/S: I read somewhere that if you think your nose is your worst facial feature, you are most likely to be a domineering sex partner. Do I look domineering to you? Okay, dont answer.

###

No comments: