Friday, December 08, 2006

Earning my keeps

I woke up very early today, with the intention of meeting my author. However, while showering, I was hit by this wave of lethargy and sleepiness. Messaged my author and well, the “date” was to be postponed to Tuesday. Why Tuesday? Because I have a course on Monday and Wednesday. I am going to be freaking busy and travelling fare will detonate a bomb in my pocket.



The school just called me and they had officially asked me to go back. This new year, I will be given a heavier teaching load. Teaching load? I am supposed to be the relief teacher. Don’t get me the wrong way, I am happy to teach Macbeth in Chinese…

“San ge lao nu ren
Hen evil de
Da men gei san ge prophecies (prophecies…which I found out to be “yi yuan”)
Macbeth de lao buo ye shi hen evil
Macbeth shi insecure de king
Da sha, sha, sha hen duo ren
Zui hou…Macbeth ser diao
Da de lao buo ye ser diao
Mei ge ren ser diao”

… but I think I should be paid more. Hah. God knows what text I will be doing next month. Don’t tell me it is still Charlie and the Chocolate Factory for Sec 1 and Charlotte’s Web for Sec 2. Give me something else. How about Dr Seuss? I wont have a tougher time translating that to non-English-speaking students.

Anyway new teaching season means new shoes...


And God forbids… broken ankles.

...and new wardrobe.


When I tell you to open your book, you jolly well open it *whipcrack*


I am so tired.


P/S: No no..I am not teaching because I want to fulfil some sick sexual fantasies okay.


###

No comments: