Man, those rabbit teeth look cute when I was 10. But at 27…they just look ridiculous.
“Di balik selendang sembunyi nur kasihmu
Tersimpul hatimu hatiku satu
Persis si Majnun menagih kasihnya Laila
Terbelah dunia tetap bersama” (Kasihnya Laila, Jinbara)
After that, we followed Mail to Mustafa Centre because he needed to buy drinks in preparation for Hari Raya Haji. After choosing three cartons, we headed to the cashier. There wasn’t much of a queue. But the cashier took an oh-so-long time.
Copek lah! Den nak pulang ni!
Then Tini decided she too could be a cashier.
We goofed around and I messed up the white radish display and Tini posed beside my masterpiece.
The cashier finally settled Ismail’s purchase and we were soon on our way home.
Time now is 0400hrs.
Time to edit.
But…not before Two And A Half Men.
Charlie: I can't do this anymore. I quit.
Alan: You can't quit poverty, Charlie.
A thousand times goodnight, panic resolutionists.
P/S: Heading to KL in less than 24 hours.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment