Screw editing. I am tired and it is 0300hrs already. Need to wake up at 0645hrs. Great.
Oh.
I hate it when I have to fight with others over something or someone. I have the tendency to just walk away from the mess or hassle. Sometimes, I think there is nothing in this world worth fighting for. But then, the next day, I will kick meself in the shins for not at least trying.
Oh well.
Bottom line is still I hate to fight.
And by the way, Noreen, your dream about me marrying someone whom obviously you guys dont like wont materialise definitely. The guy you dreamt of...the one you "envisioned" me marrying ... man, I cant even imagine myself being with him.
And no. I am not the desperate one, okay. Hahahaha. You were the one who dreamt about my wedding. Not me.
Sleep.
Sleep.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment