Lauren: Maybe they should import from China
Ed: Sad thing is…they already did.
Lauren: Issit?
Ed: Maybe they should recruit in more Malays…maybe Indians too..
Lauren: Hahaha…fishermen.
Ed: Cause their ancestors swam in the Ganges
Lauren: Haha!
Ed: yeah Malays..fishermen…sailors…pirates!!!
[Didn’t intend to hurt specified racial groups. But the thing about Malays being fishermen is true. I am basing on local historical fact. If you say that “But there are Chinese fishermen, sailors and pirates too!” then you are right. There are Chinese…and there are Malays. And my point is…?]
Anyway this is the state of my house right now. If I am so suey, it may be like this till end of the year. Man, I don’t even have a proper working area now. How am I going to do my work? (Oh mentioning work, I havent replied my writer!!)
From the main door…to the living room…dining area...
…to the kitchen..and ta-da..toilet!
The thought of waking up to heavy drilling noises is giving me a headache already!!
Oh, was packing away some bedsheets when I saw a paper bag. Val’s CHIJ St Nicholas’ uniform! Babe…I need to give them back to you real soon. But ah, I really love the uniform.
Ting and I back in May, celebrating her Back-To-School birthday party.
Any chance that I get to wear the uniform again?
In bed?
Heh.
A thousand times goodnight, naughty little school girls.
P/S: Argh I need to go HTA to collect my uniform tomorrow. And then have to go through the troublesome task of getting them altered.
P/P/S: If you want to come, just come lah! How long will it be delayed? If you dont want to come then go away quietly. Dont give me bloatedness, soreness and greed. Stupid effing menses.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment