Going to start packing soon.
The butterflies in my stomach are getting fiercer. Think I'm going to throw up. Camps always make me nervous, regardless if I am the trainer or the trainee. Going to be a trainee this time. Win liao, feel sick in the stomach already.
By Sunday, this will all be over...
By Sunday, this will all be over...
By Sunday, this will all be over...
P/S: Of course once the initial barrier is overcome, I think I dont even want to go back!
P/P/S: You may think why am I so nervous. Well, does the word "injury" scare you? A campsite is a place where the freakiest of accidents can occur. You never know when you let your guards down and injure yourself - twist an ankle, sprain a knee, etc. Some things are even beyond you...like a centipede bite, sea accidents, food poisoning, etc. But of course, these are the risks of having an outdoor activity. And the triumphant feeling of completing it unscathed is...sweet.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment