
I want…I want….
*sigh*
Girl I’m in love with you
This ain't the honeymoon
Past the infatuation phase
Right in the thick of love
At times we get sick of love
It seems like we argue everyday
I know I misbehaved
And you made your mistakes
And we both still got room left to grow
And though love sometimes hurts
I still put you first
And we'll make this thing work
But I think we should take it slow
We're just ordinary people
We don't know which way to go
Cause we're ordinary people
Maybe we should take it slow (Take it slow)
This time we'll take it slow (Take it slow)
This time we'll take it slow
This ain't a movie no
No fairy tale conclusion y'all
It gets more confusing everyday
Sometimes it's heaven sent
Then we head back to hell again
We kiss then we make up on the way
I hang up you call
We rise and we fall
And we feel like just walking away
As our love advances
We take second chances
Though it's not a fantasy
I Still want you to stay
Take it slow
Maybe we'll live and learn
Maybe we'll crash and burn
Maybe you'll stay, maybe you'll leave,
maybe you'll return
Maybe another fight
Maybe we won't survive
But maybe we'll grow
We never know baby you and I – Ordinary People, John Legend
I can always fall in love with this song. It’s so …sexy. To me, this makes a sappy nice song to listen to just before you get to sleep.
Ed’s 10 Sleeper Hits
* Ordinary People - John Legend
* Your Body Is A Wonderland – John Mayer
* Cannonball – Damien Rice
* When A Man Loves A Woman - Otis Reading
* You Are So Beautiful - Ray Charles
* How Can You Mend A Broken Heart – Al Green
* I Cant Make You Love Me – Bonnie Raitt
* True Love Ways – Buddy Holly
* Beautiful Maria Of My Soul – Mambo Kings + Los Lobos
* Besame Mucho – Andrea Bocelli / Cesario Evora
Mentioning sleep, I slept my Thursday away simply because I had been too shagged out the past few days. I woke up at 0830hrs and 2 hours later, I went back to bed all the way to 1700hrs. Now the room is spinning because I think I slept too much.
Caught Napoleon Dynamite on HBO just now and hahahahahah, it is a freaking cult show. I love Napoleon Dynamite!






Damn nerdy show. I like!
“Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally.” (Napoleon Dynamite)
Eh?
Anyway…been reading up on the emails regarding the Moonies’ gathering on the 22nd. Realised Ismail hasn’t officially said (as in, his own words/typing) anything though in Nani’s email, they both had grievances about the place that we were supposed to go. Am still in slight “confusion”. Does Ismail (and gf) feel uncomfortable because the place is not halal? Or because there are "indecent" girls there? If it is about the food not being halal, shouldn’t he be more direct about it? So that we can cut away other options and zero in on the possible ones instead? And as for Nani’s reason about the Hooters’ girls…hmm…they are just wearing their uniform.
Anyway guys…if halal is the word, Jerry’s BBQ is a no-go. So let's stop suggesting all the ribs places already, though I know most have other dishes. Heard from Lauren that Secret Recipe has been thrown into the fray. If I have a say, I am not into that place. But ah, we’ll see what the majority says. MoonFish sounds good too. But it closes at 2200hrs so I guess we all can do something else after that. Bowling, movie, pool...all look good.
This is harder than it seems to be. Glad that I am not the organiser. Not that I am being mean … but …say it out lah. What is the point in beating around the bush?
Let’s all go to Muthu’s Curry.
I am sure the waiters/waitresses are not decked in tank tops and shorts.
Thank God.
A thousand times goodnight, agent provocateurs.
P/S: And if I was bored, do you think I would even continue at all? In a way I was glad that I did it. For now I know what the stand is.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment