...but the very next day you want my kidney.
"Sun is in the sky, oh why, oh why
Would I wanna be anywhere else?
Sun is in the sky oh why, oh why
Would I wanna be anywhere else?
When you look with your eyes
Everything seems nice
But, if you look twice
You can see it's all lies"
Just woke up 2 hours ago. Just slept the fever away and now, after a mug of hot Horlicks, the Earth seems like a fairer place to be in. The only grouse is that daylight will soon come to an end. Dont like it when things get dark.
[Wanna wish Yushan a very belated birthday by the way. Hope you had lots of fun in the company of your loved ones. Hope to see you soon.]
The parents asked if I want to follow them browse for new kitchen cabinet. But hah, I have the Moonie dinner to go. The gurlies asked me out too but I couldnt go. Even Nazmi (!) asked if I want to go club tonight. Hahahaha had to pass, lest I faint on the dancefloor. It wont be a pretty sight. Santa may just refuse to ..erm...come.
Think I should go brush my teeth and have a bloody shower. Hopefully, that can chase the remaining sickness away. Or, make it worse. I dont know. Life's a gamble.
Let's get it on.
P/S: Wah I see that some people have made *ahem*progress*ahem*. Nice to know. Good luck to the 2 of you.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment