I didn’t forget.
Couldn’t manage to wish you any earlier because my phones died when I was in Ubin.
Miss Tan, hope you had a great birthday and wish you all the best in your new job. May success, wealth and great health be with you always.
Yeah.
January - Marry when the year is new, he'll be loving, kind and true.
February - When February birds do mate, you wed nor dread your fate.
March - If you wed when March winds blow, joy and sorrow both you'll know.
April- Marry in April if you can, joy for maiden and for man.
May - Marry in the month of May, you will romance the day.
June - Marry when June roses grow and over land and sea you'll go.
July - Those who in July do wed must labour for their daily bread.
August - Whoever wed in August be, many a change is sure to see.
September - Marry in September's shine so that your life is rich and fine.
October - If in October you do marry, love will come but riches tarry.
November - If you wed in bleak November, only joys will come, remember!
December - When December's snows fall fast, marry and your love will last.
…September or December does it for me then. Ho hum…
Just have a little patience
I'm still hurting from a love I lost
I'm feeling your frustration
Any minute all the pain will stop
Just hold me close
Inside your arms tonight
Don't be too hard on my emotions
Cause I … need time
My heart is numb, has no feeling
So while I'm still healing
Just try … and have a little patience
I really wanna start over again
I know you wanna be my salvation
The one that I can always depend
I'll try to be strong
Believe me
I'm trying to move on
It's complicated but understand me
Cause I … need time
My heart is numb, has no feeling
So while I'm still healing
Just try … and have a little patience yeah
Have a little patience yeah
Cause these scars run so deep
It's been hard
But I have to believe
Have a little patience
Just have a little patience – Patience, Take That
How apt.
Had this tshirt for more than 10 years already!
Yup my favourite
…love love love…
Went to the Jurong Police Station just now for the Officers’ compulsory excursion Part 1. Was supposed to meet the guys at Jurong Point. I conveniently alighted at Jurong East, thinking that Jurong Point was there. Who would have thought that Jurong Point is at Boon Lay, right? They should change the name to Boon Lay Point or something.
Oh well..what’s the point.
Urgh, I am not as “street-smart” as I thought I was. Hmm…much to learn, much to learn.
The excursion ended at about 1730hrs and I left for town…to meet Lauren, for she had invited me to join her for a free screening of Night At The Museum. Yay!
[From Boon Lay, went to town. Basically covered the whole West MRT route.]






NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM is a usual Stiller fare – silly, endearing and laugh-out-loud entertaining. Robin Williams is unexpectedly subdued here…guess, it’s not his call to steal the limelight. Anyway, this movie serves no source of analysis for me other than the fact the museum’s exhibition is haphazardly placed. But ah…that’s not up to me.
So yeah, the movie’s fun to watch. Not THAT funny but maybe it was because I was surrounded by irritating and noisy people (read: KIDS!) that made the movie experience crappy. I hate people who don’t practise good cinema ethics. And by the way, you checking your phone during movie is irritating too. Don’t you realise your screen backlight enters the radar of vision of the person who sits beside you?
Excuse me.
The weather is depressing the hell out of me.
P/S: Thanks babe for the movie!
###
No comments:
Post a Comment