Then in the evening, rushed all the way to Compass Point to join the parents, the sister, the auntie, the uncle and the cousin for the sister’s and the cousin’s birthday get-together.
Then we went to Metro and I saw this lovely candle-holder. I want!
$60, man!
Anyway…
Kiong just emailed us, thanking us for the gifts we gave his newborn and oh, his belated birthday present (a Hard Gay figurine..wooooh!) too.
Fast, yeah? It was only last year Kiong and Liting got married…
…when we attended their wedding dinner…
…and now they have a baby.
Princess On Board …hehehe, guess whose idea was that?
Yeah.
You scored as Normal Horny. You're normal horny. You're like most people. You get aroused but only when you should, for the most part. How horny are you? (with pics) |
Hahahahahahahahaha.
Too tired to be horny tonight. Think I have to call it a day. The renovation’s starting early tomorrow and I need to get ready before the people arrive. Sucks.
A thousand times goodnight, horny toads.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment