Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Too poor to care

Met my author at Bugis and then we took a bus down to Jalan Sultan. One stop only...we could have walked but strangely, he wanted to take a bus. Weird.

He brought me to the famous Pariaman Nasi Padang stall and he treated me to lunch. Waaaaah. Actually that's it. The purpose of us meeting up was just so that he could treat me to lunch. Again, weird but true. Maybe he could "sense" that I havent got good "home-cooked" food for the past couple of weeks. If that theory is really true, then...ah, he is a true psychic.

So here I am at the National Library, wanting to do my work and waiting for Susan at the same time. We are supposed to meet at 1545hrs but she just messaged to tell me that she's already on her way. So yeah...gonna hang out with her for a while and maybe I will return to the library later...depending on Snow White's life span today.

Dead tired. They started on my toilet this morning, rudely waking me up and catching me off guard in my unwashed, bra-less state. My room is in a state of emergency right now and think the next few days ('cept tomorrow because I'll be at HTA) it is going to be pure hell, with me going to the library as early as 0900hrs. I appreciate the quietness there but I hate it when the need to pee or to eat comes.


P/S: Wah, I see pockets bulging with a big bonus pack!

###

No comments: