Sunday, December 03, 2006

Sentimentally celluloid

Better pack your bags and run
Or stay until the job is done
Baby you could sit and hope
That providence will fray the rope
And sink like a stone
Or go it alone

And isn't it enough for you
Isn't it enough?
Isn't it enough for you
Isn't it enough?
For you...

So better pack your bags and run
Send it to oblivion
Where you don't look like anyone
That anyone would care about
And do what you do
Till it buries you

And isn't it enough for you
Isn't it enough
Isn't it enough for you
Isn't it enough

And isn't it enough?
Like Major Reno on the bluff
Wondering aloud if help is on the way

And baby isn't this your chance
To make a break with circumstance

And isn't it enough to prove today's the day?
Isn't it enough to prove today's the day?
– Today’s The Day, Aimee Mann


Damn unproductive day, even though I spent my waking hours facing the computer.


You know throughout the entire football match, I was planning a wedding. My wedding, in fact. I know…it is damn bo liao lah. I think the weddings are getting into me.

Had a peculiar vision.

There would be a dinner hosted by the mysterious groom and he gave me 4 tables to fill (4!!!???). While watching the match, I did some calculations to how many friends I could invite…where they should sit. Who would sit with whom…who would sit with me…and so forth. No my dear, I haven’t thought about the menu. But an Italian cuisine will be nice.

Strangely, I didn’t think of a location where the dinner would have taken place. Somewhere classy I hope. Or fun…like on a ship or something. Ah, like in the movie Titanic!

Oh, we can rent a cruise liner or a ferry!
Wah…I sound like I am marrying a CEO.

But wont it be nice? To get married on the waters? Since I am a water baby, it will be so poetic. Hahaha the theme will be…Poseidon The Perfect Storm Little Mermaid (no, this is Ismail’s) pirates Love Boat.


80s show…so retro-cheesy.
I watched it with the parents when I was 3-7.
I always asked “Don’t these people get seasick?”

Ah that’s it. My wedding. Then both Bride (aka..me) and Groom will jump into the sea for a bit of a scuba-loving. We both will end up on Fantasy Island.

“The plane! The plane!”

A thousand times goodnight beautiful dreamers.


P/S:I think I sound a bit delirious and warped to some.

###

No comments: