
No other instant-matic can do for me.
Wait. Unless Jay Chou endorses it.
Focus, focus Ed.
Maggi mee is the way to go.

MSG?
I know…but but but..I just use half of the seasonings and add my own.
At least that’s an effort, right?
Mmmmm…I can hear Maggi calling me already. Or is that an endorsement calling? Do you know that in Malaysia, there’s Maggi Sup Tulang? By the way my cholesterol and blood pressure levels are fine. Just checked 2 weeks ago. In fact I think the results are better than when I checked back in April. Yes I do check my health at least once a year. You should too.
Okay. Realised I have yakked a lot on Maggi.
ANYWAY…
Guys, here’s a little contest to take advantage of the boisterous parties and celebrations you people are going to have this festive season. All you need to do is to submit pictures that best depict (either one of the following):
1) romance in the city
2) year-end reflections
3) chaos and merriment
You can email a maximum of 2 pictures per person by January 27 2007. Not sure what I’m going to give the winner but will think of something. I just want to see interpretations of this period of time, that’s all. And yeah, do give me a caption or two together with each picture. Yay.
Okay. Lunch. Maggi. Out.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment