Just came back from Johor barely1.5 hours ago. It was fun...nothing much to buy though. Okay, I was being very stingy. But then...the shoes were all super tacky.
Anyway, first thing first.
My NIE application has been rejected again. Thank you very much MOE. This only gives me more self-doubt. I need to talk to my principal once the term starts. Need to discuss with her my future. At 27 (soon!), I cant afford to do relief work forever.
And then...
As luck would have it. I am getting more job offers from the copywriting/advertising/editorial sectors. The reason why I am online now is because, thanks to an ex-colleague back in Panpac, I have gotten in touch with an advertising agency (or a media agency, not really sure here). She called me while I was at the causeway and wanted me to confirm some jobs with her asap. Almost ran all the way home. It is a small job though...writing for a clothing line. But 2 people from the same company soon called me again and told me that they would need me to do a series of job after that. So I guess, this is a start.
Am getting to be quite busy. These 2 months have gone like crazy.
I am halfway through editing the book on the supernatural. Took a day off yesterday because I was sick. Will continue to burn midnight/dawn oil later. Saturday will be the start of my NPCC Officer course...one whole day gone, the start of many burnt Saturdays.
Havent settled the deadline for the latest job. Think I will greet the new year with my nose stuck on my keyboard and a deteriorating eye-sight. More money? Come on. I havent got the demand power. Not yet.
Okay.
Time to catch Flags Of Our Fathers.
I'm truly something, aint I?
Heh.
P/S: Told you I have great faith in Gaucho.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment